Red Cherry Shrimp RCS Painted Fire Red Neocaridina 10+ Dwarf Shrimp Grade A
Regular priceSale price
Red Cherry Shrimp - Neocaridina Freshwater Dwarf Shrimp
You are purchasing 10+ A GRADE red cherry shrimp. Also known as Fire Red shrimp and Painted Fire Red Shrimp in most pet shops.
These RCS shrimp are a beautiful bright red color. All of our dwarf shrimp come from our own personal aquariums, and have been raised with tender loving care to be healthy and strong. Red Cherry shrimp are a hardy variety and are prefect for those starting out on their dwarf shrimp keeping hobby AND they are a blast to watch!
*** Please read entire listing description before purchase to avoid misunderstandings ***
-These Red Cherry Shrimp are Grade A+ (Pictures are shown as reference but keep in mind that you won't necessarily get shrimp that have the same exact shade of red).
- We send primarily young shrimp ranging from .25 inch to 1 inch in size. If you have a specific preference please let us know. Younger shrimp have a greater tolerance for fluctuations in water chemistry and grow very quickly, so they handle the packaging and shipping much better than fully grown shrimp.
- These are aquarium pets and are not for consumption!!!
- Males and females are included in each order for breeding.
- These shrimp prefer more alkaline water with a higher PH (7-8), but can do well from a PH ranging from 6-8.
- We recommend a TDS of 175 and a temperature around 78 degrees F.
- Shrimp do best and thrive when they are kept separate from fish. (Any fish that can fit a shrimp in it's mouth will eat it.)
- Our shrimp are packaged in breather bags with a small amount of live aquatic plants for them to eat and hide in during shipping.
- The box they are shipped in is well insulated, and normally does not require any additional heating/cooling packs. Butshrimp must be taken inside from harsh weather conditions (hot or cold) ASAP for them to survive, please use the tracking number to see when they will be arriving.
-We only ship via USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day shipping on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays before 10AM and will ship only within the United States.
- We will replace any DOA shrimp, if a photograph of the dead shrimp in the packaging can be provided upon opening the box. Any additional shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. (Our shipping practices make DOA's highly unlikely but we do not have control over the post office employees and drivers.)
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order!
If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures please contact us, our husband and wife team have been keeping shrimp for over 9 years and we are happy to help! :)