Java Moss is an awesome plant for aquascaping!!!
It grows very quickly and is easy to attach on driftwood or rocks, creating lush fields of green in your aquarium. It also is very hardy and does well in a wide variety of tank conditions.
We use it in our aquariums to supply lots of safe hiding places for our baby dwarf shrimp and fish.
- This java moss is green and healthy, and is grown in a well kept, controlled environment.
- This listing is for a baseball sized clump of java moss (measured under water.)
- java moss will grow best when affixed to a surface and placed in moderate water current. It does well in varrying light conditions.
- All of our plants are shipped via USPS first class mail
- Packed in a ziploc bag with a damp towel to retain moisture, wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in an envelope.
- We ship only to the United States.
*** A note to buyers in cold climates ***
We do our best to package our plants safely, but are not responsible for shipping practices or customer practices resulting in frozen plants.
We do not include a heat pack with our plants, so please pay attention to your tracking number and make sure to promptly bring the package inside!
No refund or replacement will be given for damaged plants that have been left out in freezing temperatures.