Subwassertang or Pellia Moss is an awesome plant for aquascaping!!!
We love growing this aquatic plant in our aquariums for it's beauty and functionality. The moss grows well in a variety of tank conditions, creating cascading fields of lush green. It also creates the perfect hiding space for baby shrimp and fish.
- This Pellia Moss is green and healthy, and is grown in a well kept, controlled environment.
- This listing is for a baseball sized clump of Pellia Moss (measured underwater).
- Pellia Moss will grow best when kept tethered to a surface like driftwood and placed in water current, and does well in both low and high light conditions.
- Packed in a ziploc bag with a damp towel to retain moisture, wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in an envelope.
- I ship only to the United States.
*** A note to buyers in cold climates ***
We do our best to package our plants safely, but are not responsible for shipping practices or customer practices resulting in frozen plants.
We do not include a heat pack with our plants, so please pay attention to your tracking number and make sure to promptly bring the package inside!
No refund or replacement will be given for damaged plants that have been left out in freezing temperatures.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!