We grow this Frogbit in our aquariums at home, as a great source of filtration for our freshwater dwarf shrimp!
Frogbit floats along the surface of the water creating a rapidly growing lush green evaporation barrier as well as a natural filter assisting in maintaining healthy water chemistry! It is a beautiful addition to any planted aquarium aquascape.
It grows quickly and easily in a variety of tank conditions creating a beautiful layer of lush green in your tank!
Frogbit also looks really neat with duckweed, creating a more varried and dynamic look to your aquarium's surface.
- This Frogbit is green and healthy, and is grown in a well kept, controlled environment.
- This listing is for 20+ leaves of Frogbit. Not to be confused with 20+ plants.
- Frogbit will grow best when kept out of strong water current, and does well in varrying light conditions.
- Packed in a ziploc bag with a damp towel to retain moisture, wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in an envelope.
- I ship only to the United States.
*** A note to buyers in cold climates ***
We do our best to package our plants safely, but are not responsible for shipping practices or customer practices resulting in frozen plants.
We do not include a heat pack with our plants, so please pay attention to your tracking number and make sure to promptly bring the package inside!
No refund or replacement will be given for damaged plants that have been left out in freezing temperatures.